Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

krazo2018
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone not receive their DD today? Usually received by 3am on Friday's, but I haven't received anything at all. Hoping I'm not being **bleep**.

Login to Me Too
181 REPLIES 181

Jennieblue6
New Community Member
Still don’t have mine. No issue on my employers side. Have you received any feedback from Paypal?
Login to Me Too

sinfulcreations
Contributor
Contributor
I talked to someone she said they've been having trouble it started early this morning Wells Fargo bank are having delays with everyone that have money direct deposited onto their card and that it should be there later on today just keep checking 🤦🏿‍♀️
Login to Me Too

HADLOCKBRO
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone still have a problem with late DD ?
I don't get mine from 14

Login to Me Too

Kaycud
Contributor
Contributor
Its 8:20 my direct deposit didnt come in so i called. They said i should recieve email as they are going to start working on applying it to my account. Wow this is scary i am moving tomorrow and need my pay! You are scary paypal. Will open a regular bank account soon as i can!
Login to Me Too

JJ702
Contributor
Contributor
I just called to get some answers. The representative said PayPal is updating their systems as to why there is a delay in dds posting to accounts, and I/we should receive our dds by today or tomorrow the latest. Eeeehhh..
Login to Me Too

jridner
Contributor
Contributor
I jusr called too- couldnt get any answers and no supervisor available.. i was told i would get my money sometime in the next couple of weeks
Login to Me Too

Ando1993
Contributor
Contributor
I just called 3 times and the first two **bleep** heads hung up on me when they said they where putting me on hold. The third Indian sounding idiot told me that they dont see any pending deposits and that it must be with the issuing bank, and that i would receive a notification when it comes in. I have already spoken with HR who spoke to payroll the funds where released as scheduled. Normally its 4-430am every other Friday. I have multiple automatic payments that CANNOT be cancelled or held back. WTF is going on paypal... maybe we should all open a claim against paypal. This is absolutely insane how can you not see or apply a direct deposit it is the most simple form of payment. Its pre authorized and from a bank not a random person. I will continue calling and asking for supervisors until this issue is resolved. Get your **bleep** together paypal. Ive had almost 6 months of DD and never one issue.
Login to Me Too

jridner
Contributor
Contributor
I agree 100% I was told no supervisors available... If you get through to anyone please let me know! I have had DD for about 6 months now too and no issue until now!
Login to Me Too

Ando1993
Contributor
Contributor

They keep saying the same damn thing to me. Ive called a total of like 10 times because 1. They have hungup on me **bleep**ing twice. 2. Their entire phone system is annoying and useless and if ya click the wrong thing it will not let you go back. 3. Id like to speak to someone who actually understands what im saying and doesnt just tell me ill get a notification. Like no **bleep**ing **bleep** im aware of that. Im ASKING YOU WHEREEEEEEE THE DEPOSIT IS **bleep**

Login to Me Too

ltoogood18

That is an excellent idea, I am definately opening up a claim against PayPal. I also plan to contact the BBB about this issue. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.