cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

SOLVED
Contributor

Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

Anyone not receive their DD today? Usually received by 3am on Friday's, but I haven't received anything at all. Hoping I'm not being **bleep**.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Delayed Direct Deposit on VALENTINE'S DAY

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your posts! I'm very sorry that you've experienced delays with your direct deposit today. We are aware of this issue and are working diligently to fix it as quickly as possible.

I am marking this post as the solution for the topic, not because the issue is resolved (it is not yet resolved and I am not suggesting otherwise), but because I want to float this response to the top of the thread for everyone to see, and marking it resolved is the only way to do that. When there is an actual resolution, I will come back and update this thread.

Thank you all for your patience.

Olivia

Edit 12:40PM CT 2/14/2020: I have seen a few people in this thread state that they have received their deposits. Our teams expect that the deposits will be credited for everyone over the next few hours. I'm truly sorry for the delay that you have experienced, but please be assured that this will be fixed. Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

174 REPLIES 174
Highlighted
New Community Member

Where is our money
Highlighted
Contributor

You didn't get paid, either?

Highlighted
New Community Member

Neither have I been paid either
Highlighted
Contributor

It's a technical issue on their end, they say- but, it's really an update on their direct deposit system and said update delayed all of the deposits. I am LIVID about this. Switching banks TODAY. 

Highlighted

Same!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Direct Deposit Not Posted

I have been signed up to receive my payroll via Direct Deposit for some time now... and I have always received it on payday between 3am and 4am. This morning I check my PayPal balance, and my direct deposit has not posted yet. This is the first time this has ever happened. All of my other coworkers have received theirs thru their banks. Apparently this is only affecting me. Anyone else have this issue of a random "late" direct deposit post from paypal?

Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Direct Deposit Not Posted

I literally have that same problem today, I've had the same problem one other time before. My direct deposit usually comes at 4am or a little before or after. I work 3rd shift so I checked this morning at 6am and it still wasnt there. Last time it came at 8:10am so I'm assuming that's when it's going to hit this time as well, I know it will be there before noon at least. Have you changed something at the job because the last time it did this is was the very first check I got from the job. This time around I got insurance so I had a little bit more deducted for my insurance. I think maybe for some reason that may be the reason it's taking longer.
Highlighted
Contributor

It's a technical issue on their end, they say- but, it's really an update on their direct deposit system and said update delayed all of the deposits. 

Highlighted

I’m in this exact same terrible situation. I usually get my DD at 4am. Sometimes at 8. Nothing yet though. Now I’m stuck with no funds to get to work and no hope for help from PayPal. I’m done with this company.