Default Exchange Rate Option

BMCOMM
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get my PayPal account to automatically default to use my banks exchange rate when making purchases on my iPhone? I have searched the PayPal Knowledge Base but the steps given fail at Step 2: Go to Details in Wallet- there is no Details section available. I am sick and tired of attempting to go into payment options during a purchase only to find that PayPal defaults to using the PayPal exchange rate using my card and does not allow me to use my Banks! Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @BMCOMM,

I'm sorry for the frustration that you're experiencing adjusting your payment preferences in your Wallet. If you click on the card in your wallet, there should be details shown about that card, and the opportunity to adjust the payment preferences.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.