Declined10626-Transaction refused due to risk model

bobswoodspec
New Community Member

hi

so we applied to paypal websites payments etc..

now many clients are reporting this problem at checkout

Error Code: 12
Detailed Error Message: Declined: 10626-Transaction refused due to risk model

whats that? how to fix? cause they say the debit card has money etc.. and doesnt work for us...

we are loosing many sales...!

appreciate the help.. desperate here..

thanks

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

mjaveri

Losing tons of sales for about a week now! Website payments are also down and literally getting a message - "We’re Sorry. Things don’t appear to be working at the moment."

Helpp

Login to Me Too

akrolikowski
Contributor
Contributor

Was this issue ever resolved for you? If so, how.  We have had this same issue for 5 days now and are losing sales. We have never been able to charge any card since the beginning of opening our account. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

jacobong
  1. Did you manage to resolve this? we had the same errors?
Login to Me Too

FLCFishing
New Community Member

I am having this issue also! I run a charter fishing business and want to take cc payments using Paypal. Clients reserve their trip using a credit card, and I enter the info for payment after we have completed the trip. Cards are "declined due to risk model", so I tried using my own in the amount of $5, and got the same error message..  HELP?!?! Anybody??

Login to Me Too

stevemsmp
Contributor
Contributor

Did anyone get an answer to this or solution ?

Login to Me Too

Gabriel_O

Having this issue now! All my customers have complained that their payments get declined to an error "We're sorry, Things don't appear to be working right now." I then try process the card on virtual terminal and it gets rejected due to risk model error!

I only have paypal to get paid for my services, which it can't do, so what even is the point?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.