Declined transactions

Belal_Moshmosh
New Community Member

I want to know why my last two transactions my bank account have been declined

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Ninabrown03va
New Community Member

June 1, 2021 I have order with seller, but due to shipping item deference  I want. So let my Discover Card company to stop this transaction. Now all problem has resulted. The seller won’t make this sell. The money had credited bank my Discover Card. Then the new problem is I can’t order any thing through PayPal . Every time all block my order ( can’t go through).

please let my PayPal account back to normal working. I need my PayPal account work. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Belal_Moshmosh 

If you are in Sweden then you need to add a Swedish bank account that is registered in the exact same name as your paypal account.

Also have you confirmed it with the 4 digit code?

Have you had a failed bank transfer OR negative balance at all recently?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sean

Hello @BELAL_MoshmoshIf

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

If your debit or credit card was denied, check to see if:

Your card is expired or out of date—if the card you have on file doesn’t have your current billing address or is expired it will be declined. You can update your card’s expiration and/or your billing address quickly and easily in your PayPal account.

You need to confirm your card—your card may need to go through a confirmation process. Please note if there’s no “confirm credit card” link on your card details page within your PayPal Wallet, you don’t need to complete this step.

Your card company or bank has more information—if the above steps don’t solve the issue, you can call your credit card company to identify the problem. To protect your privacy, your debit or credit card company or card issuer doesn't tell PayPal why your card was declined. If you can still use your card, please try your transaction again.

If your payment was declined or you received an error message when trying to send a payment, it could be because:

• You may need to confirm the email address associated with your PayPal account.
  • There may be an issue with the funding source you’ve selected (insufficient balance or declined transaction). Contact your bank or card issuer for more information.
  • You have a limitation placed in your PayPal account.
  • The seller’s/recipient’s PayPal account is limited.
  • You may need to go through a security check, so we can confirm your identity.

If the payment with your bank account was declined, or you’re still having problems with your card, try:

• Changing your payment method at checkout. If you only have one payment method linked to your PayPal account, you’ll need to add another payment method before you can do this. You can add a debit or credit card or add your bank account. Both options are quick and easy and will give you more flexibility at checkout.
  • Confirming your recipient’s email address or phone number is entered correctly. Make sure the recipient has finished registering for their PayPal account by confirming their information. A payment will fail if they haven’t completed this process.

I hope this helps,

- Seán

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PayPal_Sean 

Are you getting mixed up with the posters?

Only looks as if you have answered @Ninabrown03va question but addressed it to @Belal_Moshmosh ??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.