Declined on Installments Powered by PayPal: why?

synchro_
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to use the Installments Powered by PayPal to buy online. I've used two time already, no problem at all in the previous time.

This time I'm having a hard time though. The site says the payment in installments was decline and simply says it is an automated process. No reasons given.

I've already used this feature another two times and it was fine. No problem at all. Why this time is different?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @synchro_,

I'm sorry that your payment has been declined. That can happen for a number of reasons. If the representative looked into your particular attempts and mentioned an automated process without a specific reason, I regret that the payment will not be able to be made at this time. This can happen even if previous purchases were successful. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.