Debit or Credit card daily limit stopping me to purchase something above 500 USD

mih0v
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I really need this to be fixed fast as possible. I tried to lift my limits as many people described in "Your account limits" , but there is no Lift Limits link.

I am in the middle of purchase for 670 USD on ebay and i cant pay the seller :S my card have no such limits , my paypal account is verified with active visa debit card and verified bank account. I wrote to support, i'm still waiting for a response 😞

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @mih0v,

I'm sorry to hear that there are limits on your account and there is no Lift Limits link. Please continue to reach out to customer service to troubleshoot the issue and determine if you do actually have a limit on the account or if there's a technical issue.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @mih0v,

I'm sorry to hear that there are limits on your account and there is no Lift Limits link. Please continue to reach out to customer service to troubleshoot the issue and determine if you do actually have a limit on the account or if there's a technical issue.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

mih0v
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, i wrote to support, they said i have no limits for payments.

I was pretty sure its not my bank limit but i went to ask and it came out that the problem indeed is with my bank limits. I had 400eur limit set, so i lifted it there and my payment was successful.

So it happens that the problem was not with PayPal. Thank you for your support!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.