Dear administrator

MarianaKonecna
Contributor
Contributor
the seller will from me an account info thrue mail box please help me to send me my account information? he has to send me refund money. thanks. Thanks a lot. Best regards. Mariana
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @MarianaKonecna,

Thank you for your post! If a seller is asking for your account information so they can send you a refund, the only thing that you should provide them is your email address that you use with your PayPal account. Do not give them your password or any other personal or financial information. If the seller knows the amount and date of the payment and your email address, they can find the transaction and refund it.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

MarianaKonecna
Contributor
Contributor
The seller asking me For a paypal account in the form of a mailbox then he will refund me asap How I can do it Thanks I send him my account name mail adress but he is always asking for a paypal account in the form of a mail box. 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄🙈 how I can do it dont know. Thanks Mariana
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.