DID I GET SCAMED!?

SOSY
New Community Member

Yesterday i bought something from a website and i found on youtube and everyone on the cooments seemed happy with it like it works. so i bought something for 13.99 then it said " your order need to be reviewed by the merchant  and it may take 1-2 days. it took 1 day already. do you think i should wait for the other day. i want my money back but i don't know how, can someone help me. and if i did get my money back, will i get it today or will i have to wait for some time to get my money back

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SOSY 

Paypal does not cover buyer remorse you would have to contact the merchant to request a refund and cancellation of order.

However you can open a dispute for non receipt of item or item received but not as described up to 180 days post payment.

You can open a dispute whenever you want for the correct reasons but you won't be able to escalate until 7 days post payment and then allow at least another 10 days for the seller to respond / send item etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.