Customized Payments Page

azorybbm
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Have been searching about this subject, nothing. Old solutions only.

Is it still possible to customize Paypal landing payment page (for possible login) and further payment.

Aside the inclusion of the logo I can't see any more customization options.

Thanks. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
From what I'm seeing that's no longer available. I don't see it available in the PayPal account settings like it used to be, and the new smart buttons really don't make use of those old settings anyway.

I know the Classic API still allows you to pass customization options into your requests, but I haven't specifically tested if that's still working as of late. Again, that would only come into play with non-smart buttons.

What page specifically are you wanting to customize?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

anchor-me
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to find this too. I used to be able to add the brand logo, colors and have the PayPal payments page (checkout page) look a bit like the brand. Now it's just the PayPal details and the company name as listed in the account. But no way to show brand colours.

It's frustrating because there is so much outdated info that still tells you that it's possible. After spending over an hour trying to find a way to do this, I think I've found out that it's not possible any more. But it seems as though PayPal hasn't updated their info to say this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.