Customers' orders not going through on Squarespace

clouds12
Contributor
Contributor

I'm starting to get very upset and this problem persists even after emailing Paypal and calling them multiple times. I have a site on Squarespace and none of the orders are processing. I tried BigCommerce as an alternative and customers' orders STILL don't go through. Paypal constantly tells me there are no holds or issues with my account and that's fine, but it is not in any way helping my customers buy my product. This problem persists especially for international customers. There is a shipping address prompt even though I sell a digital product, perhaps this is the problem?

Here is a photo of a photo that a customer sent me when I asked what error he had

thunderbird_2018-06-25_10-02-25.png

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

BestCucumber
Contributor
Contributor

Ever considered the problem is on the other side?

Ah and wait, do you have a business or personal acc. Dunno if it has smth to do with it, but well for receiving buyers payments you shall have a business one. Doesnt hurt.

Login to Me Too

clouds12
Contributor
Contributor

I'm using a business account to accept payments

Login to Me Too

kaisn
New Community Member

Hey,

I'm facing the exact same issue. I was wondering if you could fix it and if so please tell me how!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community for assistance. I'm sorry to hear that some customers have not been able to complete a payment on your site.

If you need help with your integration, I would recommend contacting your shopping cart provider and filing a support ticket with PayPal's Merchant Technical Support team. You may click the "Contact us" option near the bottom of the following link: https://www.paypal-techsupport.com/s/?language=en_US.

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

books10
New Community Member

Hi, I know this is old but did you ever find a solution to this? I have this problem too and it is *incredibly* frustrating.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.