Customers have problems with paying for my goods on eBay?

duracer
Contributor
Contributor

I have no problems with eBay refunding to my PayPal account.
I have no problems to receive money from another PayPal account.
I have no problems with buying via eBay.
But paying for my items is a big problem almost always.

Cca 15 customers try to pay for my items but only ONE managed that, despite they have no problem with buying from other sellers. 
Helpdesk told me three times that everything is OK on my side. :0(

I don't know what I should set in order that payments for my goods will be successful.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@duracer 

Click on a sold eBay listing and click relist item button but don't relist, you just want to see what email address you put in for receiving paypal payments . Maybe there is a typing error in the email address? Is your PayPal email address confirmed?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

duracer
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, the e-mail address is typed correctly.

How do I find out whether my e-mail is confirmed in my PayPal?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_April

Hello @duracer

Here's how to confirm your email address:

1. Go to settings
  2. Click Update next to the email address you want to confirm.
  3. Click Confirm this email and PayPal will send you an email.
  4. In the email that PayPal sends you, click the Confirm your email button. At that time, you’ll be directed to the PayPal login page to enter your password and finalize the email confirmation process.

-April 

Login to Me Too

duracer
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, I do not have an option "Confirm this email" in my account. 

There are only Update, Delete and Add options. :0(

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there Duracer.

If you are still experiencing difficulties when trying to confirm your email address through the 'Settings' page on your account, you would need to reach out to our customer service team directly and we can check this out for you.

This can be done by clicking the 'Help & Contact' icon at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. From here, you can then click the 'Call Us' option. If no number shows on the next page, please click the 'Call as a guest' option to be provided with the best number to call us on.

I hope this helps. 

David.

Login to Me Too

duracer
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, but my communication skills in English are very poor. Therefore I will not call the support.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi again, Duracer. 

Alternatively, you can send us an email through the 'Help & Contact' page on the PayPal website, and we can look into this further on your behalf. 

David. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.