Customer paid but money is not showing up in account.

Ashes21
New Community Member

I sent an invoice to a regular customer of mine and within just a few minutes she paid it but the money is not showing up in my PayPal account. The invoice clearly states that the transaction has been successfully completed but the money is not showing up in my balance. Since she paid through the invoice I sent her I know there is no email mishap. I have not had this problem occur before. Can someone help? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Ashes21
New Community Member

Oops! Nevermind...It looks like I just didn't wait long enough. It showed up as I was typing out my help message. So if anyone else runs into this problem try waiting until the next business day before reaching panic mode.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

Ashes21
New Community Member

Oops! Nevermind...It looks like I just didn't wait long enough. It showed up as I was typing out my help message. So if anyone else runs into this problem try waiting until the next business day before reaching panic mode.

Login to Me Too

PSim
Contributor
Contributor
It has been 2 days with the same problem as above...how long do I wait before I panic?
Login to Me Too

bk67
Contributor
Contributor

I am facing the same problem, its been 2 days now. Did it finally arrive?

Login to Me Too

Golmei123kumar
Contributor
Contributor
The Givvy Ltd. Sent money amount $ 0.37 to my paypal account and received to my email but My money not received to my paypal account and didn't shown up to my paypal account why? What problems?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.