Customer To Customer Payment Transfer

Jaydeep_JD
New Community Member

Hello Sir

i want to use paypal  iOS SDK in my next project and i have done normal transcation flow in many ios app in past

but  now our client requirement is diffrent like 

if customer want to buy package then he buy using paypal iOS sdk and after payment cut successfully its goes direct other customer paypal account who create this package rather then first goes to merchant account and merchant transfer this payment to another customer.

we store customer paypal info at our backend server but first let me know its possible or not.and if possible then how i move ahed?.

if its not possible using iOS SDK then let me know we can do it using PHP Paypal SDK?.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Nacho

If you want to forward part of the payment directly to another account, you will need to use a Parallel payments scenario, as described here:

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/express-checkout/integration-guide/ECParallelPaymens/

This way, the payment can be distributed among two or more receivers (or even a unique receiver different from the API caller).

Parallel Payments are not possible with the iOS SDK, but our classic Express Checkout APIs are mobile-optimized, so you could open the payment within a web view in your app.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.