Currency Conversion

KayoYuuki
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I'm Kayo and I have this issue where I'm trying to send money to an Australian friend but I'm blocked by the astonishing bureaucracy of it all since I'm Brazilian, I've tried everything by now, adding an international credit card, buying AUD and using the card with it, using PayPal currency taxes, using the card taxes. It simply doesn't work, I'm frustrated with this.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KayoYuuki 

Click send money > put in the email address > select the option you want > put in the amount > select the currency from the drop down box ie AUD > before you click to submit it tells you how much will be deducted from your linked funding source (not balance unless you have a balance in AUD) > pay.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KayoYuuki 

Click send money > put in the email address > select the option you want > put in the amount > select the currency from the drop down box ie AUD > before you click to submit it tells you how much will be deducted from your linked funding source (not balance unless you have a balance in AUD) > pay.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KayoYuuki
Contributor
Contributor
thank you guys, I've sent and email to support and they tracked my failed attempts, turns out the issue was the card I was using, so I'll call the bank. Have a great day!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.