Credit card payments made through PayPal

Philrom23
New Community Member

Hi, I often purchase items online and when paying I log into my PayPal account but select payment to be made by credit card rather than my PayPal balance.

My issue is that these transactions do not seem to appear on my PayPal transaction history. Is there a way to see all transactions made via my PayPal account regardless of payment method?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Philrom23,

Thank you for your post. I'm happy to resolve any confusion.

If you're logging into your account to make the payment, the payments would show up in your transaction history. If you're opting to pay without logging in and are being prompted to enter the card information to complete the payment, those payments would not be part of your transaction history. If the payments are not showing in your history, you chose to make a guest payment at the time of transaction and did not log in.

I'm sorry for any confusion.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

DearLord
Contributor
Contributor
Could you help me man?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.