Credit Card association to PayPal

Estremores
New Community Member
Howdy. Tiago here! I seem to be stuck when it comes to confirm a Uber payment method and ordering products online via Paypal. I get redirected to the Paypal login page, obviously, where I am immediatly told to associate a credit/debit card to complete my purchase. Thing is, I do not possess a credit card and my Debit Card does not have the security digits in it (the bank itself does not put it in their cards). How can I bypass that confirmation and actually PAY with the money that I got on Paypal? I tried even linking my bank account directly to Paypal, but it shows always the same thing. Please...help?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AngelaK

Hi @Estremores

I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you're experiencing when trying to make payments. Merchants like Uber generally require an instant form of payment in the event that your PayPal balance has depleted by the time they capture the amount for the completed ride. Even if the money isn't pulled from a card, we'll at least need that on file in order to initiate the payment. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience with this.

-Angela 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.