Credit Card Processing

BYTV
Contributor
Contributor

After accepted   " Accept the Credit Card Processing Services Agreement"  my site sales are down last 24 hours so badly  ,  Getting Many Messages from my customers like as  "paypal doesnt let me pay you...are you having any problem with the platform?"   or  "I have been using your site for quite some time but today my credit card was declined when I was using Paypal. Why is this the case. I can use my credit card on other sites with no problem. Apparently it is your site that rejected my credict card not Paypal."   I lost too many orders , I need an urgent help !   Also some customer can't pay the invoices that we sent ......   Both of them get errors

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

MTS_Ciaran

Hi,

This is a known issue we are working on related to the PayPal account Commericial Entity Agreement, we are working on this at the moment. I'll keep this thread updated on progress. 

Login to Me Too

BYTV
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply ,  When will it fix ?  already lost many orders .... getting many messages from our customers because of that problem

Login to Me Too

BYTV
Contributor
Contributor

Can you please give more information about that **bleep** problem  , Because of that Commericial Entity Agreement bug I lost tons of orders .....   Please fix that problem or i will ask about compensation about my loss

Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

Hey, 

Can you test a transaction and let me know if the issue is still happening, we've made a change on our side to resolve and I want to confirm that it is working for you?

Login to Me Too

BYTV
Contributor
Contributor

Now everything is better 😃  Please be sure for this problem will not happen again at the future ,  Thanks for your help )

Login to Me Too

BYTV
Contributor
Contributor

Hi again ......  That error starts to happen again ,  Please check it as soon as possible    ,  Today at least 3 customers sent message that they can't place their orders ,  like as  'Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.'  or paypal network problem ......

Login to Me Too

BYTV
Contributor
Contributor
Hi again ...... That error starts to happen again , Please check it as soon as possible , Today at least 3 customers sent message that they can't place their orders , like as 'Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.' or paypal network problem ......
Login to Me Too

MTS_Ciaran

Hey can you send me the URL from the error page please?

Login to Me Too

BYTV
Contributor
Contributor

it works now thank you )

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.