Credit Card Payments NOT listed on my Paypal account

English-Beaver
New Community Member

I have two payments charged to my credit card by Paypal, neither of which are shown on my account  nor are they known to me. I have used the Paypal assistant twice to no avail. The first assistant closed the conversation because I was not in a position to reply to him straight away, hours after I had raised the query and left the office for the night. The second assistant helpfully said she could find the transactions on my account and perhaps I was looking in the wrong month - not very helpful as I had checked every completed transaction for the year and already knew they were not listed in another month. No explanation was given as to why she could access transaction that were not shown to me on my account.

Has anybody else had this problem or do they have an idea how I can actually get a useful answer out of Paypal - other than "it's right because we say so". Very shortly they will say too long has elapsed and I should have contacted them sooner and I will be left having paid several hundred dollars worth of charges that I can't identify.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

dl29
New Community Member

I cannot figure out how to solve this issue. I have charges on my credit card that are not in my account. I cannot get any help on this. I cannot use the resolution center because that charge is NOT in my account. I am very frustrated because I cannot get through to anyone. I am on the phone on hold  - you say between 1 hour and 15 minutes and 1 hour and 50 minutes. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.