Creative-Mall.com scam

MattHoll81
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a Light Saber from Creative-Mall.com and paid using paypal, but I can’t get hold of customer service because the payment didn’t show up in my transaction history. It’s in the email they sent saying: Payment Method-PayPal. It shows up on my bank statement, but not on my paypal. Anybody else have this problem? All I want is my money back because I never received the item and it’s been nearly a month with no contact from the seller. I believe the name YIN MENGLIN comes into play with this purchase/scam.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kanga0710
Contributor
Contributor

I eventually got it but is like a $2 plastic toy.

I have emailed them and am waiting for a reply.

Login to Me Too

velodog
Contributor
Contributor

I just received my Light Saber today. I too got a "$2 toy", although I'll swear I've seen them at the dollar stores. Paid $29 for a machined alloy replica, got this instead. Want refund by the seller or Paypal protection. Can't find the store or any trace of my order except the paypal info. Any idea how best to proceed with the process?

Login to Me Too

MattHoll81
Contributor
Contributor
I have emailed PayPal, and the “Contact Us” on the web page and neither want to respond or fix the problem. If anything, this is false advertising. Both in the video and the description. I have contacted PayPal several times and have never recieved even a courtesy email. My next step is to contact Facebook about them allowing these ads for fraudulant merchandise.
Login to Me Too

Dlmoss
New Community Member

Hi to all who have had this issue. Me too. What a scam and a shame that these people are allowed to trade on Pay Pal. However, called PayPal today and make sure you ask to speak to an agent on the automated voice system. I got through and they are aware of the scam and I am reliably informed that a refund will be with me in, at most, 10 days. So well done Pay Pal for the swift action but a shame that you are allowing these scammers to trade on your platform. I doubt for much longer though. The vendor was Yin <removed> and their website which was Creativemall.com is no longer running so it looks like they have either been caught and shut down or have setup under a new identity. Lesson learned here though - it seemed too good to be true and it certainly was. Good luck to all of you who have also been hit by this one. Pay Pal is your best bet to get the money back thanks to their protection.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.