Created a paypal account back in 2009 linked to my ebay account

orayu
Contributor
Contributor

email.com

I have received the following message on my email which is linked to a very old paypal account created in 2009 when I was living in Dubai. I CANNOT retrieve password: phone number is wrong, address is wrong and I cannot even answer the verification questions I set back in 2009.

I want to receive the funds (83.30 aud) received from the goods I have just sold on ebay (forgot it was linked to my old paypal account) through Paypal. I have my Australian Paypal account and could receive the funds on this account or any other ways?I have called 3 times your service centre and I have 3 different answers on how to solve the issue. None of them worked.  One gave me the contact number of your service centre in Ireland. Never went through.  The last one was to delete my old account and then transfer funds to my new account. The problem is paypal sent me instructions on my old email (which I still use) but it prompted me to login on my old account. I am loosing my patience guys.

message vbelow from paypalconfirm the funds are on hold:
-----------------------------------------------
You've still got funds!

You received $83.30 AUD from xxxx on Jan 27, 2019. If you do not claim your money by Feb 26, 2019, this transaction will be canceled and the money will be returned to xxxxx account.

You need to manually claim this money because:

Your payment receiving preferences are set to manually accept or deny this type of payment.

If you have questions about this payment, log in to your PayPal account and click on the History subtab. Click the details of the payment in question for more information, or to accept or deny this payment.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.