Covid-19

Raybg
New Community Member
Hello I've been a member since 2013 never had an issue before but since covid-19 I haven't been able to pay my payment and my credit score went from a 645 under to now under 500.. I called again today expect what two different individuals about trying to let my payment go for two months till the end of February so I can pay it off they told me that there's nothing they can do to help me I also deal with PTSD anxiety and depression and can't afford my meds all I asked them today was to quit hitting the credit until the end of February so I can try to pay him off when I get my money from unemployment these calls were recorded and I was told to file bankruptcy and it was nothing else they could do to help me now I'm trying to close my account so they can quit adding it on every month hundreds of dollars since I can't pay and I still can't close my account is anyone else having similar issues
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.