CourseHero Payments not received

irisjoyxx
Contributor
Contributor

So I started tutoring for coursehero during the time that I had nothing else to do when I turned out positive for COVID. At first I was having troubles setting up my PayPal account with them because it kept telling me it's not valid or verified even though I have provided PayPal with everything. Then someone suggested to just use the paypal.me link so I did that and coursehero accepted that paypal email format. Now I requested the payment on Saturday and the website prompted me to wait about 1-2 days for PayPal to process. It has been more over 3 days and when I researched online, majority says they either get it right away or within the 2 days that they website specified. I contacted coursehero and they told me that the payment is pending and waiting for me to claim it for my PayPal. I was looking through the website and they said claiming is done on PayPal's end. So where and how do I claim it?

Additional info: location is Philippines and my account is business

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.