Country address line

ShahinyanArsen
New Community Member

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to make a payment but each time I fill the address I get notification that "The merchant only ships within the United States." The address I enter is located in the USA, but the country line is inactive so I can't change or fill it.

thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ShahinyanArsen 

Your account is based in Armenia, it won't work.

If the merchant lets you register for an account or have guest checkout on their website that lets you enter your billing address as you have in your PayPal account and a US shipping address, and then you log on to checkout with PayPal, the US address maybe passed on to the payment and might even be added to your PayPal account. If not then you won't be able to buy with this merchant.

You also have to consider that perhaps the seller simply does not accept orders from international PayPal accounts and intentionally set up their PayPal account this way. Its also possible that the seller doesn't know they are not accepting orders/payments from non-US PayPal accounts and they need to change their Block Payment settings within their PayPal account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ShahinyanArsen 

Your account is based in Armenia, it won't work.

If the merchant lets you register for an account or have guest checkout on their website that lets you enter your billing address as you have in your PayPal account and a US shipping address, and then you log on to checkout with PayPal, the US address maybe passed on to the payment and might even be added to your PayPal account. If not then you won't be able to buy with this merchant.

You also have to consider that perhaps the seller simply does not accept orders from international PayPal accounts and intentionally set up their PayPal account this way. Its also possible that the seller doesn't know they are not accepting orders/payments from non-US PayPal accounts and they need to change their Block Payment settings within their PayPal account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ShahinyanArsen
New Community Member

thanks a lot

Login to Me Too

Xelementz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I'm living in US and have business account. I have removed all the blocks so that visitors from other countries can pay on my website. but they cannot. How can I resolve this issue?

I appreciate your help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.