“Couldn’t Complete Your Payment”

claire555
New Community Member
I tried buying from Etsy, but PayPal said “ We couldn't complete your payment for you. To get your payments working again, check your account or contact us”. So I contacted them and nothing. Also PayPal is the only payment type, so I need help with how to fix this.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

jlsh
New Community Member

Having a similar issue with Zulily.....use paypal for purchases from websites and this is the only one I have a problem with....the message says to contact paypal and reactivate the account.   I can't find anywhere on the paypal web site that allows one to do this\Thanks

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@claire555 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jessie9000

I am unable to complete any payment transaction. Every time after logging into my account, I get the same error message of "We couldn’t complete your payment for you. To get your payments working again, check your account or contact us". 

There is sufficient cash balance in my account (in 2 currencies) to pay for the item I want to purchase.

I haven't used this account for about a year and so don't know when the problem actually started to surface.

Appreciate if someone can help on what to do.

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.