Corona Virus Affecting Me

bnruhl
Contributor
Contributor

Is paypal allowing us to post pone payments due to COVID19? Would be appreciated if we can get stable then continue payments on credit.

Login to Me Too
102 REPLIES 102

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nitehunter1 

No announcement so far on that. PayPal will email their credit customers if new temporary policies/changes are put in place. Otherwise, contact customer service for assistance on your situation.

To contact customer service for assistance:

1. Log on.
  2. Click HELP at the top menu.
  3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US.
  4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. 

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/

Facebook (Worldwide): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Robbie0
New Community Member
How can I keep my account current if I can’t go to work or I’m not getting pay.
Login to Me Too

pattianncc
New Community Member

I am wondering if, during this very chaotic and disruptive time in our lives, if Paypal Credit would be willing to extend the "pay by" date on special financing purchases to help people like myself, get through the financial difficulties this devastating virus is causing. It certainly would help.
Thank you, Patricia <removed>

Login to Me Too

Vinny7
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve no doubt this has been answered loads but I can’t seem to load the older topics so had no choice but ask this possibly again! My question/would like to no... late charges on PayPalCredit, interest on PayPalCredit, not having an ‘income’ as such my usual ability to pay/clear payments to the service just isn’t possible! I’m super worried the charges will pile up, creating a **bleep**-show that seems almost impossible to get out of. Thanks in advance and yet again, super sorry if this has been asked and answered already! 💔 😭 🙏🏻 💀 👨🏼‍🏫
Login to Me Too

TesshuAriyama
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I saw this in another post. you would have to contact PayPal to see if anything can be done.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-close-my-paypal-credit-account--faq2865?app=sea...

The link should have a number you can call or some way to contact them. 

Login to Me Too

Vinny7
Contributor
Contributor
+TesshuAriyama Thanks, really appreciate it! Hopefully I’ll be able to get help or advise from them! Again, totally appreciate you pointing the ‘right’ direction out! :’) M
Login to Me Too

MissT1212
New Community Member

How do i find out how to apply for hardship because of corona virus and skip payment for april?

Login to Me Too

Boughee1
Contributor
Contributor
Me as well.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

wildamaria
Contributor
Contributor

Like so many, I lost my job because of coronavirus crisis. I am trying to contact anyone in PayPal no know what kind of help are they offering their clients with making payments later on. Has anyone had contact with them that can help on what to do?

thanks in advance

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.