Corona Virus Affecting Me

bnruhl
Contributor
Contributor

Is paypal allowing us to post pone payments due to COVID19? Would be appreciated if we can get stable then continue payments on credit.

Login to Me Too
102 REPLIES 102

ROSEa2
Contributor
Contributor

[Removbut you will not get ... customer service is closed due to COVD19

Login to Me Too

SandeeA
Contributor
Contributor

I also received the email from PayPal about helping this community but there's no number to call or form to submit. I will keep checking since time is all I have right now at home. 

Login to Me Too

stacyblack
New Community Member
I'm asking that too
Login to Me Too

jenlamoureux
New Community Member

If you're talking about a payment for your PayPal credit, you don't contact PayPal for this, you contact Synchrony:

If you are a PayPal Credit customer and need help changing your payment plan due to COVID-19, please contact Synchrony at[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]to make those adjustments. PayPal teammates can't make adjustments to your PayPal Credit account.

Login to Me Too

Ro13
Contributor
Contributor
I just want to know if PayPal intend to give payment holiday, on PayPal credit, should we not be earning during COVID19 crisis? I can't seem to send email & phone constantly busy as less operatives atm.
Login to Me Too

RobbienGall
New Community Member

I've got the same question. Desperate times 😞

Login to Me Too

rmk5884
New Community Member
Paypal is the worst to help a family in need! I am a disabled vet who lives on a fixed income. Wasnt expecting the children to stay home. Shame on you to leave a computer to take a limit increase request. Was trying to get a small loan to feed my wife and family . But because of this pandemic, our funds are gone! Seeing as you dont want to help a DV in need, I will take my business else where! DISCOVER Card stood by me and gave me a hand! Pity you could not!
Login to Me Too

Deedm
New Community Member
Is PayPal credit doing anything to extend due dates due to job loss during this time?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Deedm 

No announcement yet. If you need assistance with your specific situation, please contact customer service:

1. Log on.
  2. Click HELP at the top menu.
  3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US.
  4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. 

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Mrsfloresat818
New Community Member
What happens if during this covid-19 pandemic my payments are delayed or i can't make them due to not being able to go to work? Is there a solution being made?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.