Continue to Pay Pal to complete checkout or choose a different payment option.

gekanukr
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.
When i try to pay won items on ebay via paypal i get:
Continue to Pay Pal to complete checkout or choose a different payment option.
This happens after paypal window pops up and i choose address and credit card there and press to pay.
I made over 1000 purchases without problems for 10 years and never had these problems. Thanks

Login to Me Too
56 REPLIES 56

Mihhey
Contributor
Contributor

Unambiguously not more profitable! Nova Poshta warehouses are located where you have to pay tax.

Login to Me Too

Mihhey
Contributor
Contributor

MeestExpress support reported that its eBay shopping addresses are blocked due to people who steal bank card details and send goods by MeestExpress. How to solve unlocking - MeestExpress does not know.

Login to Me Too

dapolyblank
New Community Member

I had this same error and was able to get around it by checking out with the Ebay app on android with no issue.

Login to Me Too

gekanukr
Contributor
Contributor

Im using DE address,not NJ. No problems at all.

Login to Me Too

gekanukr
Contributor
Contributor

Its my topic,i created it.

DE address works with no problems with Meest. Didnt try NJ Meest address for a long time.

Login to Me Too

dmeti
Contributor
Contributor

Quiet since September 2nd, problem solved? Give a solution!

I think that the problem is in the NEW checkout method, since I just paid for another lot (delivery to DE), the usual checkout was displayed, everything went well!

Login to Me Too

j0hn_
Contributor
Contributor

Both MeestExpress Addresses is locked. Can't pay nothing. I paid without any problems by specifying a Nova Poshta address.

Login to Me Too

dmeti
Contributor
Contributor
What nonsense ! All addresses of meest are working. I just paid for the lot in the old way of checkout, everything went away.
Login to Me Too

dmeti
Contributor
Contributor
the payment does not go through when it says: "Ebay offers new ways of pay at some checkouts". The button is light blue and it says "pay with paypal". And when the botton's color is blue and it says "confirm and pay", then it passes.
Login to Me Too

8Meridian
Contributor
Contributor

MeestExpress have one more NJ address for shipping. With tax but working and not blovcked. Ask Meest for this address. 2 main addresses is still blocked.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.