Contact

Plmjay
Contributor
Contributor
Who can I contact from PayPal so I can transfer my money from my other PayPal account to take care of my negative balance one since all my accounts are limited (I’m looking for a phone number pls I been trying to get In Contact with someone for months
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate post.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Camellia15
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Kernowlass

Our PayPal account suspended by PayPal about account limitation. We opened an Ebay account in 2008 to additional income for our family, and we met PayPal in 2008 too. We didn't earn much, we just had an little additional income. But our sales gone day by day and we first closed our Ebay store and then our sales decreased day by day. While we were trying to pay an electricity and a water bill with our sales, even if it was a little. We got shock by PayPal. PayPal directly blocked our account without any warning while we were fighting for additional income. Everybody knows, what is account limitation. But in the PayPal message writes: 'Funds in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about withdrawing your funds.' We patiently waited for the day when we would get our money back from PayPal. However, after 180 days, PayPal did not return our money and did not open our account too. We have been using our PayPal account since 2008. This average is 12 years. We were a 12-year customer of PayPal. But PayPal did not send us any warning message. This system is not good. We did not receive any warning. Both our account has been closed and our money has been blocked by PayPal. My husband has been unemployed for a more than 1 year, and in the current epidemic situation, it is even more difficult for find a job. While we were trying to pay an electricity and a water bill with our sales, even if it was a little. But now everything has been gone. We need the money that PayPal confiscated. Of course this money is a little amount for PayPal. This was a lot of money for us. When we sold items, we had kept our money in PayPal account, because of we trusted PayPal. But where is trust now I don't know what we have to do.

Do you have any advice ?

thanks

Login to Me Too

Camellia15
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Kernowlass

Our PayPal account suspended by PayPal about account limitation. We opened an Ebay account in 2008 to additional income for our family, and we met PayPal in 2008 too. We didn't earn much, we just had an little additional income. But our sales gone day by day and we first closed our Ebay store and then our sales decreased day by day. While we were trying to pay an electricity and a water bill with our sales, even if it was a little. We got shock by PayPal. PayPal directly blocked our account without any warning while we were fighting for additional income. Everybody knows, what is account limitation. But in the PayPal message writes: 'Funds in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about withdrawing your funds.' We patiently waited for the day when we would get our money back from PayPal. However, after 180 days, PayPal did not return our money and did not open our account too. We have been using our PayPal account since 2008. This average is 12 years. We were a 12-year customer of PayPal. But PayPal did not send us any warning message. This system is not good. We did not receive any warning. Both our account has been closed and our money has been blocked by PayPal. My husband has been unemployed for a more than 1 year, and in the current epidemic situation, it is even more difficult for find a job. While we were trying to pay an electricity and a water bill with our sales, even if it was a little. But now everything has been gone. We need the money that PayPal confiscated. Of course this money is a little amount for PayPal. This was a lot of money for us. When we sold items, we had kept our money in PayPal account, because of we trusted PayPal. But where is trust now I don't know what we have to do.

Do you have any advice ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.