Conflicting emails from PayPal to sender and recipient

ecomnet
Contributor
Contributor

I made a payment to a friend of mine. After a few minutes i received an email saying that my friend refused the payment and he received an email saying that i canceled the payment. The 2 email texts conflict each other and can lead to unnecessary arguments.

"YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN RETURNED BY THE RECIPIENT" vs. "Sender Name CANCELED THIS PAYMENT".

My email (the sender)

me.png

His email (the recipient):

66418035_829353304107171_1975942628427956224_n.jpg

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

ecomnet
Contributor
Contributor

Although i covered all personal information, mine and my friend's, someone decided to remove the print-screens on that ground.

Login to Me Too

ecomnet
Contributor
Contributor

Still no solution. Tried to re-attach the print screens but they got rejected, although there is nothing personal or confidential in there. I even removed the date and hour.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @ecomnet,

Thank you for your post!

I am sorry about your issue. We can provide only general information on the Community. As your question is specific, please try contacting customer service by phone by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then Call us, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

ecomnet
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you @PayPal_Cristina !

I sent an email using the form here : https://www.paypal.com/ro/smarthelp/contact-us a few days ago, no answer yet, i will wait some more then go to PM. It's a small problem but it can be problematic if the people can't figure it out and start arguing or blaming each other.

My biggest problem is the unchangeable timezone in settings (emailed that too) : https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/My-Account/The-timezone-can-t-be-changed-from-GMT-08-and-it-s-an...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.