Zack9677
Contributor
Contributor
I already confirm my email why is my money not showing
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Zack9677,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry to hear that your received money isn't showing. In addition to confirming your email, there are a couple of things that may cause a payment to not be seen in your transaction history.

Is the payment sent to you in a currency that you hold? If not, you may need to indicate whether the payment needs to be converted or a balance in that currency should be added to your account.

Do you have a PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus account? If not, you may need to indicate acceptance of the withdrawal of that payment.

Are you certain that the payment was sent to the correct address? If the payment was sent to an address other than yours, you would not receive the payment into your account.

Are you certain that the buyer is legitimate? If you received a fake email, the payment is likely not actually sent to you.

I hope this information helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.