Complain

Paulonm
Contributor
Contributor
Hello My recipient cant receive my payment It says " recipient cant accept payments right now" What could be the problem???
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Paulonm,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to send payments to a specific person. There can be multiple reasons why a person's account would be unable to accept payments. If they are in a country where the capability to receive money through PayPal is not an option, that would be one reason. Another possibility is that there may action required on the account in order to receive payments. I would suggest letting the intended recipient know that you're seeing that error and suggest that they check their account for any messaging that indicates that they need to take action, and that they contact PayPal for assistance if needed.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.