Commitment of the same amount twice

FivosSfa
Contributor
Contributor

I want some help for a transaction (96.65€) which was already paid from 02.07.2019 is still committed in my bank account.

The payment receipt was sent to my mail, the amount of 96.65 removed from my account but the same amount committed again in my bank account.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FivosSfa 

If there are two transactions for this amount that is marked completed in your PayPal account, click on one of them, click "Report a problem", then see if there is "Duplicate Transaction" option.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FivosSfa 

If there are two transactions for this amount that is marked completed in your PayPal account, click on one of them, click "Report a problem", then see if there is "Duplicate Transaction" option.

Login to Me Too

FivosSfa
Contributor
Contributor

There is only one completed transaction of this amount. My paypal balance was 0€ when i made the payment...does it matter? Sorry for my English.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FivosSfa 

So you see one completed transaction for this amount in PayPal but completed two times in your bank or card account?

If that is the case, then talk to your bank or card issuer to reverse or refund the second completed duplicate transaction.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.