cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collecting from Pop Number game using PayPal

AlohaKimo
Contributor

Collecting from Pop Number game using PayPal

These online games use PayPal as their payoff guarantee, but does anybody actually get paid off? I played The game Pop Number for a month straight and won all of their cash prizes. As I won the prizes one by one, they ask for your email address to send it to and say the money will be paid within 72 hours, but after winning 8 cash prizes worth $4500 I have received nothing! Does PayPal police these games as they use the PayPal name? There is also a small Name/company logo at the bottom left of the screen. 2Agpee9 If anyone knows anything about game payouts please let me know. Mahalo!
11 REPLIES 11
Heather4069
New Community Member

Re: Collecting from Pop Number game using PayPal

I’ve had same issue with another game first said processing then pending then said succeed on the game but nothing is showing up in my Account
Eleanor21

Not to mention now the game is not available in my country but I was able to download it, seems like some foul play is going on
AlohaKimo
Contributor

How do I contact PayPal to have something done about this! These game guys say they are using PayPal to pay us off but I don’t think PayPal has anything to do with it! They should as there name is on the game, That’s why so many people play, they trust that they will get paid off. Meanwhile the game guys make all the money from the adds and pay off nothing! PayPal should do something! Their name is being used. They should have some sort of liability in the matter! Mahalo!
Nayaj930
Contributor

I emailed PayPal and they replied that they have nothing to do with the payout that it's a 3rd party sponsor or some **bleep**. But if we were to make in game purchases I bet they have everything to do with getting paid. I would say that PayPal is a fraudulent and scam artist. They just want money and is very Greedy.
hazrolazman77
Contributor

<Removed> banting selangor

HJOldham
Contributor

Did this ever get fixed for you?
causecapone
New Community Member

Same issue. It’s making me mad. Plus they said they would send out a PayPal card but still haven’t received anything. And they asking for personal information like SS#
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@causecapone 

@AlohaKimo 

@HJOldham 

@hazrolazman77 

@Heather4069 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
MickeyDC
Contributor

I have also got all pop number try merge 10 Block Go and Merge Emoji an Tile Smash I'm a Bata tester on all 0ver 25 hundred on all and paypal amazon. Alaws google play there name and logos to be allowed to be in the ads the we diligently watch and complete all task and receive nothing from any app and they all say paypal or amazon or google play some even have playstation an Xbox how. Can your company stand to be advertised on a fraudulent app Please paypal and Amazon look into this because this is fraud