how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

causecapone
New Community Member
Same issue. It’s making me mad. Plus they said they would send out a PayPal card but still haven’t received anything. And they asking for personal information like SS#
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@causecapone 

@AlohaKimo 

@HJOldham 

@hazrolazman77 

@Heather4069 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MickeyDC
Contributor
Contributor
I have also got all pop number try merge 10 Block Go and Merge Emoji an Tile Smash I'm a Bata tester on all 0ver 25 hundred on all and paypal amazon. Alaws google play there name and logos to be allowed to be in the ads the we diligently watch and complete all task and receive nothing from any app and they all say paypal or amazon or google play some even have playstation an Xbox how. Can your company stand to be advertised on a fraudulent app Please paypal and Amazon look into this because this is fraud
Login to Me Too

Eleanor21
I’ve won 2 cash prizes and for the first cash prize has been over 72 hours and both prizes still says pending, I have $700 in total that I’ve cash out but have not received it on top of that I still have a little over $900 dollars that I’ve gotten to after cashing out the other amount
Login to Me Too

Eleanor21
What can be done about this we’re all experiencing some shady stuff with these games and it’s not fair to us that they say we can win real money through PayPal but never received any money
Login to Me Too

vsparks
Contributor
Contributor
Same here they owe me3000 I know now I’ll never get it from them they lie to you I think that’s false advertising we should sue them
Login to Me Too

Marjan2809
Contributor
Contributor

Missyo
Contributor
Contributor

I played fruit master and finished all requirements… 10,000… nothing and I can’t access the shop/PayPal icon… it lets me play the game but all sudden can’t see payment process anymore. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20221014M
Contributor
Contributor

I may have just found our answer.  they seem to have a very warped sense of what gambling is.    apparently, we have to get permission to play and collect on these games.  was going to copy and paste the rule here but was stopped by the community.  so ready to drop paypal.  it isn't what it used to be

"

Login to Me Too

Kcblake2018
Contributor
Contributor
No I havent I put in my paypal info then they sent me an email saying my account was blocked no money could come out or in
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.