how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Temp20221014M
Contributor
Contributor

I have attempted several games over the last at least three months.  the last one I tried , "royal onet"  I hit big as I also did with block legend.  all requirements have been met.  block legend says success on all of them, but has been stuck there forever.  royal onet has tried to send the rewards out, but immediately is blocked and the clock starts over again.  in time number three.  and for the record for the nasty one who keeps responding, I'm from orlando.  I also have tried calling paypal, and get nothing.  go online, and the person responding is clueless as to what you're asking.  I don't know what to try next

Login to Me Too

AlohaKimo
Contributor
Contributor
These online games use PayPal as their payoff guarantee, but does anybody actually get paid off? I played The game Pop Number for a month straight and won all of their cash prizes. As I won the prizes one by one, they ask for your email address to send it to and say the money will be paid within 72 hours, but after winning 8 cash prizes worth $4500 I have received nothing! Does PayPal police these games as they use the PayPal name? There is also a small Name/company logo at the bottom left of the screen. 2Agpee9 If anyone knows anything about game payouts please let me know. Mahalo!
Login to Me Too

Heather4069
New Community Member
I’ve had same issue with another game first said processing then pending then said succeed on the game but nothing is showing up in my Account
Login to Me Too

Eleanor21
Not to mention now the game is not available in my country but I was able to download it, seems like some foul play is going on
Login to Me Too

AlohaKimo
Contributor
Contributor
How do I contact PayPal to have something done about this! These game guys say they are using PayPal to pay us off but I don’t think PayPal has anything to do with it! They should as there name is on the game, That’s why so many people play, they trust that they will get paid off. Meanwhile the game guys make all the money from the adds and pay off nothing! PayPal should do something! Their name is being used. They should have some sort of liability in the matter! Mahalo!
Login to Me Too

Nayaj930
Contributor
Contributor
I emailed PayPal and they replied that they have nothing to do with the payout that it's a 3rd party sponsor or some **bleep**. But if we were to make in game purchases I bet they have everything to do with getting paid. I would say that PayPal is a fraudulent and scam artist. They just want money and is very Greedy.
Login to Me Too

hazrolazman77
Contributor
Contributor

<Removed> banting selangor

Login to Me Too

HJOldham
Contributor
Contributor
Did this ever get fixed for you?
Login to Me Too

JMARIN1985
Contributor
Contributor
No Never Got Paid! POP Numbers Owes Me $450,000 I watch All Their Fake Money Rewards Ads And Follow The Rules!
Login to Me Too

causecapone
New Community Member
Same issue. It’s making me mad. Plus they said they would send out a PayPal card but still haven’t received anything. And they asking for personal information like SS#
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.