Client unable to pay my invoice

nanoluka
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I created a business account about a week ago and confirmed my email and confirmed my mastercard.

Client tried sending me money using my paypal-related email - and got this in response: 

Sorry, this payment can't be completed due to regulations

He tried contacting customer service - no response. 

Then I issued an invoice to him, i.e. I requested payment. Client tried to pay, but nothing happened - no error message, nothing - no payment was made.

Can someone please tell me what could be amiss here?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

phreaktor
Contributor
Contributor
What is the invoice for and is it a high dollar amount (i.e. $1000+)?
Login to Me Too

nanoluka
Contributor
Contributor
It's just under USD 2000. Can you please elaborate a bit more - how does the amount influence the transfer?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

Hello @nanoluka,

Thanks for posting in the PayPal Community forums for help with this issue. There are a number of things which could be happening here.

Mostly, it could be due to the system assessed risk levels. Without a customer service representative looking over the sender's account, there is not any conclusive information that can be provided. If your account is new and their funding source is not confirmed, the transaction may be considered too high risk. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.