Choosing a different payment method

DragonSusie
Contributor
Contributor

I currently have four payment methods listed on my PayPal account - two bank accounts, and two credit cards. However, when I go to pay for something, usually only three of this options are shown, one bank account plus two credit cards, and often not the one I wish to use! This happens whether I am on my computer or on my mobile. But, the odd thing is, it sometimes does show my two bank accounts and one of the credit cards.

Worst part is, my default payment method is the one that's not shown most of the time.

Is there any way of forcing it to show all payment methods?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Celeste

Hi there @DragonSusie,

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to use your default payment method. If the funding source is not visible during checkout, it may be possible that the funding source cannot be used for that payment. For further assistance, I recommend getting in touch with our customer support team by selecting Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. I hope this helps!

Take care,

- Celeste S.

Login to Me Too

DragonSusie
Contributor
Contributor

For some reason, the contact wasn't working at the time I've posted this, but appears to be OK now.

It's unlikely that it's unavailable, as the two bank accounts are with the same bank, and sometimes it'll show one but not the other.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.