Charged twice

Lirrainne35
New Community Member
So I ordered from a online boutique and received an email address to use on Paypal. I paid through Facebook messenger and it is showin 2 charges and the lady says she sees just one charge...not quite sure what my next step should be e as this is my first time doin this
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lirrainne35 wrote:
So I ordered from a online boutique and received an email address to use on Paypal. I paid through Facebook messenger and it is showin 2 charges and the lady says she sees just one charge...not quite sure what my next step should be e as this is my first time doin this

Click on both transactions and see if it says Temporary or Pending Authorization. Or, do you see the two transactions with a green "Pending" inside a box in each transaction? If so, one of them will eventually time out in between a week or up to 30 days. But I would say inside of a week or so. If it moves into your completed transactions, then click "Report a problem" on it and say it is a duplicate charge.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.