Charged twice (amount subtracted from bank account; PayPal nonetheless shows negative balance)

turnopsisdedorn
New Community Member

I bought an electronic instrument for 500 euros. The amount got subtracted from my bank account (a few days later). Nevertheless, my PayPal now shows a negative balance of -500. How can I fix this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

thawks88
New Community Member
Yep.same here except they sent me an email that my bank declined the charge so no order went through. Bank declined charge but was charged twice and funds deducted immediately from my account. Merchant has no order in file. Finally got someone at Pay Pal after 45 min hold time. He tells me that PayPal never sent me the email stating order declined. So I’m just staring at a pretend email I received? Asked me to email him screen shots, he gives me generic email box which leads to restarting their automated customer service process again. Complete and total waste of time. So now it’s my fault and have to wait 4 days for a 1200 preaurhorizat to expire on an order that was declined(pretend email from PayPal). Absolutely worst service ever possible. Called back to try and reach a rep.. went though automated process again for 30 minutes and when it finally paged a Rep, they answered and hung up immediately. I will be publishing this all over trustpilot and anywhere and everywhere.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.