Charged 2 different amounts for a single order, help?

Kotona14
Contributor
Contributor

Hi
I have a trouble that I need help or advice on to be hopefully solved soon.
I made an order in late October and I made a payment for it which the merchant had gotten.
The problem is that I got charged 2 different amounts for the order, the original price and the discounted price.
I've already gotten my order, the merchant has gotten the payment and I now have a extra charge on my bank account that's not supposed to be there.
It's still on pending but been deduced at the same time.
Any help would be appreciated. Also on how to contact Paypal properly and/or on what to select when trying to contact them.
-One very frustrated

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kotona14 

If its pending on your bank account but NOT on paypal then talk to your bank and ask them to release the pending payment as it won't be needed now.

If its ON your paypal account but pending then it will time out 30 days post payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kotona14 

If its pending on your bank account but NOT on paypal then talk to your bank and ask them to release the pending payment as it won't be needed now.

If its ON your paypal account but pending then it will time out 30 days post payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kotona14
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.