Changed paypal account linked with eBay, problem

MChow
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have changed  linked paypal account on eBay, and I cannot pay using a new account.

When I'm trying to pay with paypal I'm getting a message """"If you want to pay with PayPal, they need a little more info from you first. You can also select a different payment option.""" I have bank card confirmed, bank account confirmed , email and phone number too. Need help.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MChow
Contributor
Contributor

Natecross1990
New Community Member

Have you found a solution to this problem yet?
I've got the same issue too.

Login to Me Too

MChow
Contributor
Contributor
All good now, try this ************ Hello Maciej, Thank you for writing to eBay with regard to facing issue while paying for the items. All of us at eBay, hope you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy. Maciej, I am sorry to learn that you are facing issues in paying for the item via PayPal. I really appreciate your efforts that you had contacted with PayPal for the same, and they have confirmed that the PayPal account is fine. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience that has caused to you. Please do not worry, I will surely look into this for you. I have reviewed your account details and can confirm that it is in good standing and there are no issues with it which could restrict you in completing a checkout. While checking your account details, I have seen that you have saved your PayPal details as saved checkout payment method. It seems that you are facing this issue due to ‘saved checkout payment method’. Therefore, I would request you to please remove all the old PayPal credentials from the ‘saved checkout payment method’ section to resolve this issue. Below, I have shared the steps to remove saved checkout payment method from classic site (desktop or computer version): Login to your eBay account and go to ‘My eBay’ > Summary Click on the ‘Account’ tab just beside Messages tab.. Locate and click on the Personal Information section from panel located on the left side of the page. Please scroll the page and under ‘Financial Information’ section, Click “Remove” beside your PayPal credentials under ‘Saved checkout payment methods’. For your easy reference here is the direct link to go on that page: http://my.ebay.co.uk Once you remove all the 3 saved checkout payment method, I’m optimistic that you shall be able to pay for the item using new PayPal address and hopefully you won't encounter any more issues. On checking the session logs, I can see that you are trying to purchase the item " L'Oreal Paris Men..." so it seems that there is some issue with seller's PayPal account so I have shared the immediate workarounds which will help you to complete the payment and possible reasons for the payment issue. Step by step instructions for completing the payment: 1. Basic trouble shooting- To start with the basic trouble shooting for completing the payment of an item on eBay, we would request you to clear the cache and cookies of the browser you are using. If you are using eBay app, update it to recent version. Then, try to pay. If faces an issue, then access your eBay account from Laptop/Desktop and try to pay. 2. Use a different Card to complete the payment on eBay which has not been added in any PayPal account. However, if issue still persists then I would recommend you to please contact us via live chat, so that we could assist you in real time and your issue get resolved quickly. Here is the direct link through which you will able to contact us via live chat: http://ocsnext.ebay.co.uk/ocs/cusr?query=1662&levelHierarchy=1a2a2 It was my pleasure to assist you today. Thank you for choosing eBay and have a great day, take care, stay safe!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.