how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

sullivancatina0
Contributor
Contributor

I recently started playing games for money on the internet. Some give out gift cards or you can get cash sent to your Paypal account. Im just wondering if there is a special way to link the game and Paypal together cuz I cant seem to get the money put on my Paypal. Ive came across alot of games that say just put in your paypal email address and when I do it fails. Plus I want to know if I use the email address or do I use my PAYPAL.ME address? Can anyone help me with this issue?

Login to Me Too

Jana370
Contributor
Contributor

Most of the games r straight up fake I’ve bn waiting months

Login to Me Too

annieschoice
Contributor
Contributor
I agree maybe paypal could help as the games owner is using the pp name for legitimacy. I have an est $409+ and cannot access it. It seems to me that when i reach a certain level ie 79/65 the gane is geared to change the attainment level and that you can never win! I certainly meet all other criteria! It is a form of thievery...
Login to Me Too

annieschoice
Contributor
Contributor
But we also have to remember that the game owner is paid for the ads he shows and if he/she oaid us there would be far less for he/she!!!
Login to Me Too

cann508
New Community Member
how do i link a game account to paypal
Login to Me Too

nancymotherof9
New Community Member

I would like to know how get money from games to my paypal accout

Login to Me Too

Ivoryleefine
Contributor
Contributor
To PayPal
Login to Me Too

akutension
Contributor
Contributor
I would like to link Starry for Cash to my paypal account
Login to Me Too

sellerspat70
Contributor
Contributor
United state
Login to Me Too

AllaboutMONEY
in my experience using cash'em all, i used to login my paypal account when i clicked "payout" from the game, then paypal will ask your authorization for you to input your paypal credentials then that's the time you linked your game to your pypal account. i got euros from this app.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.