Contributor
Contributor

i paid 100 usd to a us based account from qatar on 9th may

the amount deducted

but not received in his account yet now

i tried to contact through mail to paypal

the issue not solved

they are not communicating properly

the receiver shouting that due to i send by Goods and services (i have no option for friends and family) his account got crashed

he need new payment 

what i will do?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Sirajudheen

Thank you for the post! 

I'm sorry to hear your transaction isn't going as expected. If a payment was sent as a Goods and Services transaction, then the recipient may have had a Funds Availability hold placed on it. In this situation, the recipient received the payment, but we're holding onto it for 21 days or until they provide proof of delivery. If you received your item/service, or the transaction was actually for a friend, you may be able to confirm receipt to release the transaction early. Here's a Help Center article with instructions: How do I confirm receipt of an item? 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Sirajudheen
Contributor
Contributor
@PayPal_Meghan I followed the steps as you mentioned But I don't see any link/button to confirm receipt. I have only showing Repeat transaction Print Status of case (I also tried by cancelling case initiated) But it still not showing anything
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.