cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash check error A103

HornedAngel85
New Community Member

Cash check error A103

I can't cash a check period. To load into my PayPal balance. What's going on it's a good check
7 REPLIES 7
RO201
New Community Member

Re: Cash check error A103

I have been having trouble too. When I click on cash check, Cash Plus comes up. I have cash plus. I click on Agree and Continue, an error comes up. Spent all day with PayPal and many agents on this and it’s still not fixed.
Lynetteschirger
New Community Member

Have you found solution ?
Rnsteph18
New Community Member

I’m having the same issue but I’ve never had any problems before I changed my accounts I see lots of people who are having the same problem now does anyone have any answers or a solution
Angiie91
Contributor

So how did you get the check fix because my check keeps saying this
cizzyc
Contributor

This has happened the last two times I've attempted to cash a check. Customer Service cannot be reached and the Message center assistant apparently doesn't understand the question. I go all the way through to the end where I accept their terms for the no fee and then a window pops up saying that this transaction will not be reviewed please do not resubmit. Getting really frustrated.

Smayes

Has anyone figured this out
d0eee
New Community Member

I'm having the same issue and came here to see if there is a solution but doesn't appear to be any at this time. If Customer Service or anyone gets any resolution please let us know here. Much appreciated. Thank you in advance.