Cash check error A103

HornedAngel85
New Community Member
I can't cash a check period. To load into my PayPal balance. What's going on it's a good check
Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

RO201
New Community Member
I have been having trouble too. When I click on cash check, Cash Plus comes up. I have cash plus. I click on Agree and Continue, an error comes up. Spent all day with PayPal and many agents on this and it’s still not fixed.
Login to Me Too

Lynetteschirger
New Community Member
Have you found solution ?
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525by
Contributor
Contributor
It means you have violated Ingos terms of service and they will not cash anything you submit ...EVER. its rejecting based off the consumers risk scoring/ history/chexsystem/ etc... it dooesnt even look at the check information.
Login to Me Too

Rnsteph18
New Community Member
I’m having the same issue but I’ve never had any problems before I changed my accounts I see lots of people who are having the same problem now does anyone have any answers or a solution
Login to Me Too

Angiie91
Contributor
Contributor
So how did you get the check fix because my check keeps saying this
Login to Me Too

cizzyc
Contributor
Contributor

This has happened the last two times I've attempted to cash a check. Customer Service cannot be reached and the Message center assistant apparently doesn't understand the question. I go all the way through to the end where I accept their terms for the no fee and then a window pops up saying that this transaction will not be reviewed please do not resubmit. Getting really frustrated.

Login to Me Too

Smayes
Has anyone figured this out
Login to Me Too

d0eee
New Community Member

I'm having the same issue and came here to see if there is a solution but doesn't appear to be any at this time. If Customer Service or anyone gets any resolution please let us know here. Much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too

etenndude
Contributor
Contributor
The check cashing feature was originally used with business accounts. Which was later removed due to security flaws. An more semi recent last 6 years it was abandoned due to the processing company is an outside 3rd party service and no longer has a agreement with PayPal to cash the checks. Basically no one can cash checks anymore through deposit to Paypal.. Only goes to show how bad PayPal truely is especially with keeping up to date with technology.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.