Cash Card Direct Deposit

mcarnley
Contributor
Contributor
I'm trying to figure out the direct deposit time line for the Cash card. PayPal CSR on facebook, their phone, and chat line have all told me they hold direct deposits for 1-2 pay cycles and then an additional 3-5 business days. I have the blue Cash card that is handled through Wells Fargo for dd. What they're telling me doesn't match with what their terms for the cash card says. They even had me call the number for the prepaid card and the number for the cash card is totally different. 1-2 pay periods for me is 1-2 months. I can't wait that long as my rent is due by the 3rd and there is a $50 per day late fee for each day the rent and is not paid. Each time I tell paypal that they're giving me the wrong info they keep giving me the same info. I wouldn't have signed up for direct deposit if I knew there was a hold on the first direct deposit received. I'm currently in the process of changing my direct deposit to another card but I'll still have to wait for my money. Can someone please explain this to me as paypal doesn't want to? I've also made a complaint with the CFPB. They won't explain to me why they hold my first direct deposit for a month. This makes no sense to me.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.