Cases/Outsourcing Basic human decency

Yarrick
Contributor
Contributor

STORY TIME:

I have contacted the VP of customer service for global accounts (basically handles call centers that are outsourced around the world)

On my case number: 04776280 I have been **bleep** for 2 days with non-stop attempts to reach a supervisor, a technician or someone that WORKS at paypal. Due to the fact my settings and account preferences are being ignored and they are going straight to my Debit card instead of the credit line that I have used for 5 years now.

When I asked if there is a reason for this I get placed on hold then they hang up on me. So I started calling and without yelling requested a supervisor, before a supervisor gets on they come back and research further and once again....hang up again.

Why do we stay with paypal can someone convince me before I write a Better Business Bureau Report on Paypal and try fighting for my 4 hours of time...Anyone curious here is a link: https://www.bbb.org/

Let's see if they care.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

sorryuser
Contributor
Contributor

We HAD THE SAME ISSUE, PAYPA IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. THEY HAVE CHEAP BOTS OR HUMANS LIKE BOTS WHO HAVE NO ANSWERS TO ANY PROBLEMS. IT IS EVEN WORSE, AS THEIR SUPPORT STAFF HAS NO IDEA WHAT THE ISSUE IS IF THE CANNOT READ OR FIND THE SOLUTION ON SCREEN IN FRONT OF THEM. 

PAYPAL MANAGEMENT LISTEN TO OUR PRAYER, GET US RID OF YOUR SERVICE AND RELEASE OUR MONEY. . PLEASE LET US GET RID OF YOUR SERVICE. 

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/My-Money/Is-PAYPAL-the-Worst-Service-Ever-Any-Management-Employe...

Login to Me Too

MattiaBrussels
New Community Member

PayPal has the most deplorable miserable and rude customer service have ever seen with a financial service company . Typical American **bleep** with no consistence . Even with a friends paulo account they not only blocked him for 180 days all activity , blocking his money , but continued doing so after those legal 180 days . Of course due to Corona virus they never replied to any email or call whilst keeping that money . I will investigate with the legal services of the European Commission and also get in touch with Prime minister Xavier <removed>, a good childhood friend , whether such a company is welcomed on Luxembourg grounds as this tarnished Luxembourg’s banking services as a whole if this comes to the right media . And it will if I see that their actions have been illegal . No virus or any circumstances allows them in my opinion to withhold money taht is not theirs longer than 180 days without paying interest . Arrogance comes before the fall they say in Germany . American companies are anyway in the trend to receive slaps on their faces right now since they think because of being American they do what they want . Incompetent and in my opinion they are even in full illegality . They can block this post if they want as I have published it already in many relevant groups on Facebook , twitter and other social media that have impact . Confinement doesn’t mean customers should be ignored and funds being kept blocked longer . That is illegal . So instead getting obese by eating junk food they should learn about how to attend customers and what is legal or not . Bunch of morons !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.