Case denied , due to bogus tracking info ???

Lowpaw
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed out $ 275.55 i was denied any further action or refund because the seller gave tracking info.... But the tracking info was from 05/01/2020 BUT the purchase was made on 5/18/2020 ... HOW CAN I RECEIVE A PRODUCT 17 DAYS BEFORE I PURCHASED IT ?  

--from PayPal-- We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered.

Now I cant reopen the case or anything?? because they gave a tracking number, I have no idea what that item even was.. It weighed 1.9 lbs but the vacuum i ordered weighs 10+ lbs.. what can i now do???

DON'T BUY FROM https://brevilleespressomachine.com/  in that case

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

VictoriaAskey
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed out of just 36.98 for two cat litter trays with a bogus tracking information,yet the details say it's not a tracked item. Now PayPal have resolved the dispute in the scammers favour andni can't dispute it. I am fuming. 

Login to Me Too

Lowpaw
Contributor
Contributor

I was told Paypal is very helpful in these cases, even with all the evidence I provided them, back dated tracking numbers, non replying sellers. They seem to be stonewalling as much as the scammer ! and they are still out there scamming more people.

Login to Me Too

VictoriaAskey
Contributor
Contributor

I am not going to rest until I get my money back, and even more annoyingly the company are bare face lying, saying a huge parcel is coming via royal mail when royal mail doesn't deliver parcels, parcel force deliver parcels so what the company in China are saying is an actual physical impossibility, i sent the parcel size and royal mail's parcel info to prove this and yet PayPal are still siding with the scamming company, try to simplifie it even further with proof of parcel size, weight, etc with pictures  via their live chat, along with royal mail parcel restrictions, information of the comlany saying they don't have tracking, them saying they haven't tracked and then the lie they sent PayPal saying its all tracked to my door....a 5 yearold could see the scam yet PayPal still said it wasn't enough evidence because the Chinese company supplied some piece of their own paper work.....so dodgy in my book. So I have contacted royal mail, citizen advice, and a free fraud solicitor so I am taking this further as I am fuming, I think PayPal should take responsibility and not do business with fraudulent behaviour. And Idid use PayPal as a safe way to pay....now looking for another way to take payments and pay with. Any suggestions welcome. 

Login to Me Too

Lowpaw
Contributor
Contributor

After going thru the message center and few emails later,  Pay-pal resolved this issue and gave me a refund, ty.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.