Cardiff

suep62
Contributor
Contributor
Morning, to those of you in the know this will sound pretty dumb so I apologise in advance. I've used PP lots, it's my preferred method online. Yesterday I was trying to purchase something in New York. The company account wouldn't except my billing address as I'm in the UK. The answer was buy over the phone or use PayPal. Trouble is I dont know how to buy using paypal without ordering the items first. I can't get to the checkout part without adding a billing address. Does this make sense ? Can I verbalize an order and pay by paypal ? If so how ?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

pingguosagwa

You probably can.  Call or e-mail the company to make your purchase and ask them for a billing number or invoice number to attach to your payment as well as what their PayPal account is.  Then just go into your account and click "Send Payment" and include the relevant information in the notes box.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

pingguosagwa

You probably can.  Call or e-mail the company to make your purchase and ask them for a billing number or invoice number to attach to your payment as well as what their PayPal account is.  Then just go into your account and click "Send Payment" and include the relevant information in the notes box.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.